Thursday, January 03, 2008

Welcome to 2008...what a ride it will be!

***Edited: WooHoo! I figured out the problemmo with the title field. Apparently, someone...moi...accidentally turned it off whilst trying to post my new main blog title...what a dork! :o)***

Happy New Year!!!

3 days late....

It's been busy around here. No school, which thankfully, ends tomorrow. Lots of family in town, which was so much fun, but doesn't leave a lot of blogging time, and what I did have was spent helping my sister set up hers! Yay! Check Beth out here.

Things start getting back to normal tomorrow, errr, later this morning(!)...last of the family leaves, Ron heads back to work, kids head back to school...which should be great fun for Riley since she's seriously lacking on sleep after this week! Like I'm not....just look at what time I'm posting this...

So, I promise to get the Christmas pics up(as if anyone cares now!), and Ellie's bday fun as well.

after I get the house clean and bills paid...thpptt!

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

Happy New year! sounds like a crazy fun time! i am really pretty thrilled my kids went back today! have fun catching up and i can't wait to see your christmas pictures!

Lisa said...

Oooh, love the new winter look. This would be great paper for a card (hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.) Sounds like you had a great time. Your family, sleds, and 4 wheeler were everywhere I looked.

bradi said...

Glad you had a good time with the family. Sounds like you had a lot of people around. I'm seriously looking forward to school starting again. I want my house back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails