Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas was a success!

All the gifts were loved. The Wii is the favorite, the kids(esp. Nicole) adores her Disney princess handheld game, thank you Costco! Jared's fav is this crane truck thing, and I know he'll love his bike, but thanks to the 1st white Christmas we've had in about 5 years, he hasn't yet tried it out! They also both love their new webkins from Grandmommy. Ellie loves her plastic food she can "cut", and her dolly. Riley still hasn't come down from cloud 9 over her cell phone....I still haven't decided if I think it was a good idea, but it's too late now!

We enjoyed good food, good company, and a nice day. My mom came and spent the night, and we loved having her here. We now are looking forward to my sister and her family, and my brother and his family coming up from AZ to freeze to death over New Years! Thankfully I have a couple of days to wade through all the new crap and find a place for it to appear a little organized!

I also have three days to get ready for Ellie's 2nd Bday...I have no clue what to get her. She still hasn't broken in her Chrismas toys! I keep thinking a trike, but she already has a little ride-on handed down from the older sibs...oh well, I'll figure it out!

I'll add pictures of Christmas later....after I download them from the camera!

5 comments:

bradi said...

Yay for a successful Christmas! I hope you and those crazy siblings of yours have a great New Year's! Tell them I said 'howdy' from the Great Pacific Northwest.

Beth said...

Isn't Christmas great?! I am really looking forward to seeing all of you, but can't you make it a little warmer while we are there? Temperatures in the teens is not right or normal! I still have tomatoes on the vine down here. A visit to DI will be required before we leave to see if there are any coats we can buy for cheap. See you Saturday! Oh, and a big shout out to cousin Bradi!

Crazymamaof6 said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH love it! so cute! great Job too! and love your blog background! fabulous and not christmas already! i'm green with envy!

Hacking it up said...

Helloooo!! I'm back in the blog world! I have missed it! :) Yours looks Fabulous by the way...how do you do that title thingy?...it looks so cute! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas! Hope you're having fun with your fam! Talk to ya soon!

andrea said...

My new title? Photoshop CS3 baby! Loving it!!! Made my dang cute new little "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam" nursery kid pictures today...I'll have to post Ellie's. Why I'm doing it for 18 month olds who will most likely chew them up, I don't know, but they are cute!

Welcome back! I've missed you and wondered where you've been. Looks like fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails