Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Photo of the Day

Good Morning sweet Ellie!

What follows is technical-ish gunk, so if you aren't interested, skip it!
Maybe if I try and do one or two photos a day for my class, I'll do a better job at getting familiar with what I'm learning, and my camera settings. I think the light worked well on this one, but my shutter was too slow. Ellie was blurred. Since my aperture was open all the way, my next step was to up my ISO, but by the time I adjusted that, Ellie was too busy to stand in front of the window again! Oh, and I did cheat and cropped the picture a bit with one of my camera options after the pic was taken...I didn't think anyone wanted to see my vacuum!

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

she is a cutie! and what kind of vacuum do you have? just kidding. fun class talk. i don't get any of it but still fun to learn something new!

Hacking it up said...

She is adorable! I just want to squeeze her! She looks just like you!

I don't understand all of that photo jargon either...I just point and shoot...I guess that's why my pictures don't turn out as well as yours! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails