Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Riley!

Riley and cousin Connor enjoying the 4-wheeler!

Miss Riley is FOURTEEN years old today!

Whoa! It really seems like just yesterday that she was turning 6...

(I can't say it seems like yesterday that she was born, because I wasn't around then!)

Riley really is becoming all grown up though. Going through all the fun moodiness of teenagehood. But thankfully it is getting better! She is very excited to move into the "MiaMaids" group at church since her closest friend in the ward is already 14. She gets her braces off in a month and couldn't be more thrilled. She is a tall darling girl, and her dad is going to start building a moat around her soon!

She has chosen sushi for dinner tonight....so she and her dad are happy about that....the rest of us will have something else since our opinion of sushi is a big fat "BLECH!", and since she doesn't read my blog, I can say that she's getting clothes for her BDay! Sunday outfits, shoes, some other shirts for every day, and some really cute black and leopard print converse lowtops. Hope she likes them!

2 comments:

Hacking it up said...

Happy Birthday to Riley! Hope she has a great day! If she doesn't like her shoes she gets...send them to me...with my cinnamon bears... :)

bradi said...

Happy Bday to Riley! Fourteen! Wow! What I wouldn't give to NEVER EVER be 14 again! Oh, I'm kidding. I bet she's fabulous at it. Why? Because she likes sushi and sushi rocks the Casbah! Have fun, cuz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails