Monday, November 26, 2007

The Wilson's have some CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!

The kids are officially ready for Christmas....

They practiced for hours!

Click here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! It makes me miss the kids even more. I can't wait to get home to you and our little darlings.

I love and miss you Andrea! Thanks for being such a wonderful wife and mother...and my best friend. I am the luckiest guy in the world!

Nurse Heidi said...

Hee hee...sweet moves! Plus, I'm all impressed at your background tunes. I can't believe Christmas is that close already!

Nurse Heidi said...

Hee hee...sweet moves! Plus, I'm all impressed at your background tunes. I can't believe Christmas is that close already!

andrea said...

Thanks!!! The kids watch themselves about 12x/day! They love it.

And the music.....I thought it would be hard....nope...easy! I now come to my blog just to turn on my playlist and listen to Michael Buble....mmmm, smooth as butta!

Anonymous said...

Andrea - what a sweet husband - you're a lucky girl!

Beth said...

This is so stinkin' cute. You come up with the funnest things and I bet the kids are loving it. Love the background music too. We miss you guys! Hugs and Kisses to you all...

andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andrea said...

The comment deleted above was my own...I made a grammar mistake that bugged me...I hate that you can't edit comments after posted....grrr.

So, take 2:

I do have a fantabulous husband! He's far away at a search engine optimization conference. Sounds absolutely fascinating, doesn't it?!

I'm excited for him to get home...because I miss his handsome face, his wonderful hugs, his adult presence that I can hand off the kids to, and his body warmth at night....that bed is stinking cold!

Love you hunny!



And a big ol' shout out to my sis! Glad to see she comes around occasionally. Come up and visit us, but bring a coat, you AZ pansy.

I would've used dad's words (you remember...candy---) but this is a family friendly blog comment! ;o)

Hacking it up said...

Ron's right! He is the luckiest guy in the world! :) I love your little elves! My kids have been begging me to do it for them...guess I better get on that...

Related Posts with Thumbnails