Well, I might do this all week just to decompress and make me feel like I'm accomplishing something more than just running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
Today started bright and early at school helping the kindergartners play "listening bingo" for an hour. It was fun, but especially fun to see that Nicole is quiet and attentive in class. I'm so glad(?) she saves her not so attentive and disruptive behavior for home...
Then I had to copy off the question booklets for the Geography Bee. While at the school, one of the teachers asked me to come to their inservice that afternoon to give an overview of the bee....sure, I have nothing else to do! So I got all the packets ready and went back to the school, AGAIN, to hand out the packets and do the inservice. Holy schmoly, I'm sort-of getting sick of the school.
The best of the day was when I discovered last night that I needed to get the Spelling Bee registration done by Friday....nice! I almost seriously dropped the ball on that one. So just add more time to me at school taking care of that. Nothing like getting all my hours done!
Tonight, after getting the monkey's to bed, I headed out to get Nicole a bday outfit (found a cute ensemble at Old Navy), and a couple more small gifts for the siblings to give her.
When I got home I found the bishop here talking to Ron...the kitchen was nice and clean, so obviously the bishop did give Ron a little notice before coming over! Phew! It's great to have a hubby that cleans!
I'm thinking about wrapping Nicole's gifts tonight....but I think the desire for bed is about to win!
G'night all!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
I Tackled Tuesday!
at
10:12 PM
Labels: just for fun, mommy adventures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I totally tried leaving a comment here the other day...and it disappeared!..you have a magical blog I guess....
Post a Comment