Today was the next to last soccer games for Jared and Nicole. Because Nicole will be recovering from her tonsillectomy next Saturday, it was her last game, and since I most likely won't be able to go to Jared's game next week, I got all my photographing done today. Fun times! Beautiful weather, a boy who performed well in his game, and a girl who....well....ran around in her game and noticed the ball a couple times! (Nicole will be trading in her soccer cleats for ballet slippers this next year. Maybe dance will hold her interest a bit more!) What follows are a few of the fun shots I got. Enjoy!
Ready...set...











5 comments:
How fun!! Great pics:) I just sighned Lightning And Miss M up for soccer today. We do not play until the fall.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!
how adorable--can't wait to see pictures of Nicole in dance clothes...and for the record I will take more pictures of me when I get over feeling just fat. hehe
Cute li'l soccer players you got there!
Great pictures!! That photography class really paid off. I love their expressions. Looks like they love soccer :)
BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!!!
I can't believe that THAT is the background of that last photo. Living in Utah doesn't seem all bad...although your winter snow photos left something to be desired this last season!!
Great job!
Post a Comment