Aaargh matey's! Ahoy, it's Ellie the Pirate...

One of Ellie's favorite cereals is Honey Nut Cheerios.She likes cereal without milk.
Inevitably, she eats some of it, and then plays with the rest.
Dumps it out and makes a mess that would make any two year old proud. (I guess I should be glad that she doesn't want it with milk!)
Today, I asked her what she was "do-ning", and she told me she was making a snowman...out of Honey Nut Cheerios.
I wished her luck!




4 comments:
Is she missing the snow already? She looks adorable in those pictures :)
She is toooo cute! I could never make a pirate face that good! She is a natural:) I love how cute two year olds are and hate mealtime because every food is a toy at our house.
loving the wink!
Oh my gosh! That first picture is hilarious! I love it!
Post a Comment