SOOC....straight out of camera....nice, but I think I'll tweak it with a little action and tutorial I found...courtesy of PW...
VIOLA! WOW! I believe this deserves a printing and frame! :)

Oh, and to be fair to Riley, she also finished school today. Had fun getting her yearbook signed by her buddies, and her dad and I are in shock that next year is her freshman year....The kid ended with 7 A's and 1 B....she's gonna have an amazing GPA for this year. Now if she can keep it up for the next 4 years, she could actually have a chance at getting into BYU! (If that's what she still wants to do in 4 years!)




5 comments:
YOU GOT A SMILE! cute shot. and whoohoo so fun to be a freshman. and wowza on the GPA!
I agree--it needs to be framed. :)
Great job with PS. I am excited that school is out too and I wish I had a video camera to tape this wether I could be there or not. It is never fun to be thrown up on!!!
Sweet picture! Sweet girl! Get ready for high school. . . It's so much fun!
What kind of camera do you have?
I just got a Nikon D80...is that a good one? I'm brand new to the world of photography, and your pictures look awesome!
Post a Comment