Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I had to do it...

Another thank you to OneHM...she inspired me with this idea....and this is what I did!



This is what Nicole will be sharing with her class on Thursday! (Except she will be "holding" a lollipop in her hand!) I hope she likes them...I've already ordered the prints from Costco! And I hope Jared doesn't get mad that his don't have his picture on them...I think he'll still be happy with his Spiderman cards. So tomorrow, add to my list a trip to Costco and the store to get some lollipops!

paper credits: shabby princess amore kit


**Edited to add: Nicole liked her cards, and is excited about them, but DANGIT, Jared is ticked he doesn't have some with his picture. I was sort-of afraid of that. If I were a really stellar, incredible mom, I'd get his done right now, but since his preschool party is tomorrow, and because I'm not a stellar, incredible mom, he's stuck with a lollipop taped to his Spiderman cards. He'll deal with it....he has far too many other things to whine about to stay with this one for long. I promised him we'd do picture ones of him next year. I wish I had done it sooner, because I would've dressed him up in his Spiderman costume, and then he could've had the best of both worlds. I'll be stellar and incredible next year!**

8 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

Cute idea!! I love it! You're far more ambitious than I am...I just got the box of 40 packs of fruit snacks with valentine wrappers that can be written directly on.

Hacking it up said...

I LOVE that!! Why can't I be a stellar mom?....poo...maybe next year

Cecilia said...

I love the valentine card idea, maybe i will do that next year!!It's fun to find someone from Utah! Where do you leave???

raising4boys said...

That is sooo cute! Love the Spiderman idea too.

bradi said...

You're still stellar and incredible! I can't even do Valentine's with my kids because I'm in class all night. I love the pictures!

Jamie said...

I wanted to do this and did not get around to it in time. Fabulous job! Okay I agree, it had better be a slow thaw or you guys may be swimming for a while!

onehm said...

I love it! We did them too...I need to get them posted. Yours are WAY cuter than mine!
And you are an incredible and stellar mom. I'm always impressed!

Crazymamaof6 said...

those are by far the most adorable i've seen yet! way to go. and fabulous idea for next year. you are totally incredible and stellar. i hot glued my lollipops on. and filled them out too. next year i will do something incredible and stellar. you impress me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails