I really do...but I have (obviously) been a SLACK lately and now I just don't have any material that I can come up with. So, let's try this. Maybe it will help some of you lurkers comment....because I know you are there...I have a sitemeter!
Leave me a comment, let me know you are there, then give me some material for a post. Ask a question, request a recipe, story, whatever......within reason.
Who knows, maybe it'll be fun, maybe it'll flop...And by all means, even if I don't know you, comment. I love meeting new people. Unless you are mean or a stalker, then go away! ;)
I'm here waiting.....and doing laundry.....
Friday, January 29, 2010
I want to blog.....
at
11:33 AM
Labels: just for fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
I know what you mean! I have days when I REALLY want to blog, but have nothing. One thing I started thinking about doing was picking someone out of my family to "spotlight." I thought I would post some pictures and write memories I have of them. Mostly because I'm using my blog as a journal and intent to print some of it one day, and also because I know my mind (and memories) are slowly going. That way my kids will know what those people meant to me. Another thought I had was do a "these are a few of my favorite things" post and take pictures of everything I love. Lastly, I blog hop to find ideas about what others are blogging about. Not sure if any of this helps, but yes, I'm here, lurking. :)
How about an idea for dinner? :)
This is a good idea because hopefully you can meet some new "blog stalkers" :) I've been wanting to do this same thing with my blog because I know there are many out there that I don't know about. Have a great weekend!
I'm new to your blog, so I would love to hear more about you.
How about sharing some of your favorite blog sites (food, humor, etc) and your family dinner faves.
You take great pics, how about a day in the life photo style?
What is your number one thing that you do to relax and take care of you?
I've got an idea....let's do lunch! Still planning on Thursday? Then you can blog about your weird-o friend that you met on the internet ;).
This was a fun post idea. I enjoyed your comments. The day in the life photo style sounds fun. I also like to take photos although you are the pro :) That would be something fun to do on a boring day too right?
I still remember when I first starting visiting and you were taking a photography class and you posted a picture of Ellie looking out a window.
Post a Comment