After dinner one evening, Ellie was regaling us with the tale about a dream she had the night before. It was about monsters, and she was quite descriptive about how they looked, where they were, and what they were doing. She was incredibly adamant that "It was REAL!" when we tried to remind her that there were no such thing as monsters.....this was the very end of her tale that Ron caught with his phone.....
**Ellie does not normally wear a bib, I am not that OCD! But she found one in a drawer before dinner and decided she needed to wear it! ;) **
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Storytellin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I really need to video my Ellie more. I love their voice at this age.
I LOVE KID VIDEO!! :)
She's just darling!!
And I love your cute blog topper!
Post a Comment