Monday, February 01, 2010

Thank you!

To all of you that commented with some post ideas and suggestions in the previous post, Thank You!!!  And thanks for making yourself known. :)  Just in case you are wondering, I think I had 32 reads of that post, and 6 comments.  So......you lurkers and non-commenters (you know who you are, and I wish I did too)....anyone else that wants to add an idea that didn't previously, feel free!

I'm taking all your ideas under consideration, and over the next few weeks, you'll see it!  I'm realistic enough to know that there's no way I'll get them done over the next few days.

Especially the photography ones.....if there is something I have discovered about myself, it is that I don't take pictures in the winter.  It must be my manifestation of the Seasonal Affective Disorder. ;)  I just don't pick my camera up much.  But we'll see, maybe it'll help the sun shine in my brain.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails