Sunday, November 23, 2008

Poinsettia Festival

Nicole's dance studio had a performance at the "Poinsettia Festival" yesterday. She was very excited to wear her new costume and get all made up like a ballerina, albeit a fluffy-haired ballerina! She did well, and it was evident she enjoyed herself with her never-ending smile while performing. It made her very excited for next months performance in the "Nutcracker"!


13 comments:

Wendi said...

She's doing great! We love having her in class! Give her a big hug from "Miss Wendi!"

I'm glad she enjoys being up on stage. It's such a special experience for little girls.

Wendi said...

P.S. I love your header.

onehm said...

BEAUTIFUL shots. What a fun opportunity for her!!

Jamie said...

I just love watching little girls dance. How fun for Nicole and you:)

Shanan and Danica said...

She looks beautiful. :)

Hacking it up said...

wow...I am totally sucking at the blogging thing these days....

Cute pics!!...all of them!! I love that B&W one of your family! Hope all is well! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Jason and Abby said...

Ooooh she looks amazing! I bet it was a wonderful performance

Jen said...

Aw, they look so adorable:)
I can't wait till Katelyn gets old enough to do dance.

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Love the ballerina costume. The one reason I am still sad I don't have a daughter. I was supposed to live my life vicariously through her as she was plie-ing on the stage!

And sauerkraut... I have a bottle, but we are using it for a Christmas party in December. I'll send you an invite. Can't go without sauerkraut over the holidays. That'd be a tragedy :).

RAQ said...

What great photos, Nicole is quite the little lady!

Nurse Heidi said...

So fun!! I love those costumes. One of the reasons I've been hesitent to put Rachel back in dancing is because of the ridiculous costumes I saw on the older girls from the studio she was at before.

andrea said...

I nearly choked when I pulled this costume out of the bag....I was seriously jealous!!!! I would've died for a ballerina costume like this when I was her age! She doesn't get to use it for dress-up until after her "Little Mermaid" show in June though.....and you can bet her little sister will wear it for days once it is allowed!

Russ said...

Very beautiful, Andrea

Related Posts with Thumbnails