I was just over at my cousin's blog, and she had a great idea that I'm borrowing, but tweaking a bit so I'll actually do it! She pointed out that November is the month that we celebrate Thanksgiving and remember the things we are grateful for. So this month, I'm adding a list to my side bar where I will list one thing a day for the 30 days of November that I am grateful for. Absolutely feel free to join in if you'd like to, leave me a comment so I can come visit your list too!
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Great Idea!!!
Your Family Website is VERY COOL :)
That is a terrific idea! I think I'm going to do that too!
Such a good idea! Thanks for borrowing it from your cousin so that I can borrow it from you! :)
Post a Comment