Saturday, November 01, 2008

Family picture out-take...


Since the leaves are great right now, and this is possibly the last day of warmish weather to get a new family picture with an "Autumn" look, we fit it in! Here is one of many out-takes. It is near (if not totally) impossible to get all six of us looking good in a picture. (This is pretty close, except for J!) It doesn't help that I am doing this with the self-timer!

9 comments:

The Gang! said...

Your Family is so cute! What brand of camera do you use? Mine just broke and I need a new one!

Anonymous said...

Great pic! And self timer, way to go!

Jen said...

I love the surroundings!
The pic turned out so good:)

onehm said...

LOVE IT. Seriously awesome timer photo. Mine would NEVER turn out that good!!!!
;)

raising4boys said...

I agree, impossible to get everyone smiling pretty. But I love the colors and the setting. Great job!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

totally cute! love it! that looked great especially for a self timer shot!

Hacking it up said...

That turned out GREAT!!! We need a family picture...could you just come on down here and take some? :) Love Wilson World! Congrats on that! :)

Jason and Abby said...

What a sweet picture! I love it! I'm glad you all had that opportunity to get together.

Anonymous said...

You have a such a beautiful FAMILY! WOW and to think you took the picture with a self timer...oh I'm so impressed...I'm not even sure how to use my camera's self timer yet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails