A different Andrea over at Raising 4 Boys tagged me a while back...and I'm finally getting around to it! But I twisted it a bit, since I already had the one below sitting around as a draft! So I finished it and will post it now!
7 Jobs I've had:
NICU and PICU Respiratory therapist @ Primary Children's
Respiratory therapist @ UVRMC(mostly in NICU)
Nanny/mother's helper for family of 5
Human Anatomy Lab T.A./instructor
Temp @ SoftCopy packaging software orders
Nanny for my cousin's baby
Babysitter to the divine Hill girls!(Find 3 of them here: natalie, nicole, kara)
7 movies I could watch over and over:
Sense & Sensibility
Emma
Pride and Prejudice
Persuasion (are we seeing a pattern here?!)
Notting Hill
Sleepless in Seattle
Sound of Music
Cinderella
7 places I've lived:
Tempe AZ
Denver CO
Cedaredge CO
Price UT(don't want to offend, in case you love it, but, ewww!)
Orem UT
Provo UT
and the last isn't being named but it's in UT! (must keep a bit of privacy around here!)
7 of my favorite TV shows:
M*A*S*H
Everybody Loves Raymond
Friends
E.R.
various TLC
DiscoveryChannel
food network shows
7 places I've been:
Israel
Egypt
Rafting down the Grand Canyon
Yellowstone
Washington DC
NYC
Martin's Cove WY
7 websites I visit (almost)daily:
blogs(Google Reader)
email
Ouraycam
School website(checking grades!)
Crosswords
KSL weather
Webkins and PBSkids...for the kids!
7 Places I'd like to go:
To TX to visit my BFF, Steph!
shopping by myself
Arizona
Great Britain
Europe by train
Hawaii
Costa Rica
Church history sites
I'm not gonna tag anyone, cause I've done that already! If you feel the urge though, go for it!
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
7 more random things...times 7!
at
12:51 PM
Labels: just for fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Great list!...Except I didn't see where I live under your places you'd like to go.....
and I didn't know you ever lived in Price...sorry...
So fun to learn more about you!!
fun! Thanks for playing. You have been to some great places :)
It's amazing that we live right by each other and hardly know each other. Well I feel like I've learned a ton just by reading this post. I didn't know most of it! I love getting to know you. I think you are awesome! Next time you head off to Europe by your self shopping let know okay! I would want to come.
P.S I know this is probrably wierd to you but I've never seen Sense and Sensiblility or Emma or Pride and Prejudice or Persuasion. (Maybe I've seen half of Pride and Prejudice) I hope we can still be friends. Maybe you can inlighten me and we can watch them together.
Post a Comment