
Last Monday, April 14th, was my sweet hubby's BDay. We won't talk about the actual age....since I think even he has a hard time grasping the numbers. He should just pick an age and stick with it, like I have! (29 is great!)
As read in the previous post, we spent it together as a family doing something new and different. When I asked him that evening if he'd had a good birthday, he replied that he had, because he spent it with his family, and everyone enjoyed themselves.
My husband is fantastic. He is so kind and loving, and never ceases in giving of himself. He takes such good care of me, and his children. He wants to be a good dad, and wants to give our children fun memories. He has been through more than most people his age, and he has taken those experiences and used them to shape himself into a better man. He honors his priesthood, and works very hard in his calling, and his job....and since he works for the Church, the line between work and calling is kinda hazy sometimes...
Most of all, he puts up with me....my moods, my impatience, my emotional instability, my occasional immaturity....I could go on, but this is about him! He is much more grounded than I, and despite my flaws, he loves me through it all!
Thank you honey, and I hope you had a great birthday and have a fantabulous year! LOVE YOU!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Happy (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Hope he had a GREAT day!
Happy Birthday to Ron!!! Hope he had a good one!---sounds like he did! He's a good man!
Happy Birthday to Ron again! Ron really is super. You guys are the funnest (is that a word? maybe most fun) people i know! I love you guys!
Post a Comment