Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Perfect Christmas Gift

Thanks to my friend Steph, I found the perfect gift for my kids:


Dancing Lumpy Animated Coal
Lumpy, the singing piece of coal.
His song is as follows:
"Jingle Bells, Christmas Smells, you're getting coal today
If you were nice, just once or twice it could have gone your way...."

Check out her blog for a couple more last minute gift ideas!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

MAN I need that at my house this year. I have got a boy with an attitude who needs a fun reminder of what may come...

Shanan said...

okay I laughed hysterically at that one. :)

It's even funnier because my manager's kids love jungle bells so she has been talking about that song all season. hmm wonder if they would like the new version? :)

Hacking it up said...

Hooray for you!!! You got your costumes done! They look fabulous--of course! You look like you just walked out of Bethlehem!

Related Posts with Thumbnails