Well, after deciding we weren't incredibly happy with our current camera, and going to Costco (love their return policy!) to upgrade a tiny bit....we ended up upgrading a lot a bit!
Here's my Christmas gift, three weeks early:
Ummm....yeah...I'm a little afraid of it! Now I have this great camera that has the ability to take fantastic pictures, but the operator (moi) has no idea how to enable it to take fantastic photos...
It's a nice set-up. Came with 2 lenses, a bag, a couple DVD's that I need to watch and see if they are helpful, and hey, even a handy strap.....which I'll need to haul the monster around! ;o)
So if my blog is pictureless for a while...you'll understand why! My poor daily December creations....maybe I'll digiscrap some cute journaling.... :o) I guess I could pull out last years pics....
No, I'll start playing with it. It is sort-of intimidating. I can't even figure out how to download and open the pictures....but hopefully I'll figure it out soon.
Just in cast you think Ron missed out on a good Christmas gift, no, he got his early as well...a new TV....a week ago. The camera is for him as well....since he has been the only one to take decent pics with it so far!
Wish me luck, and Nicole, I need to know your upcoming class schedule!
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Merry Christmas to me (a little early!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
super fabulous! how exciting is that?! can't wait to see what you do with it!
Yay! This is awesome. I think Rachelle has the same camera~ you can call her for info!
OOOooooooo!AAAaahhhhhhh!I love new toys like that! How fun!
Woo woo!! That looks nifty! And very intimidating...I've only recently figured out some of the features on my wimpy 3 megapixel camera. I want to do more, but it's a ways down the list.
I'm getting a new camera too! For my birthday. Sooooo excited! Good luck!
Very cool! Maybe you can take some pics of us when we come up to visit. When you ask? You better call me back to find out (^;
What's up with the early Christmas presents? I'm very happy for you. How exciting for you. I'm hoping to get a new SLR next summer. I'm also trading in my current point and shoot for a more compact p/s. Merry Christmas
Post a Comment