Well, I am officially done with what I'm going to get created and printed out. I *may* (but seriously doubt that I will!) get more done tomorrow, but I'm not making a last second dash to Costco tomorrow evening to get the pictures, so the kids will have to wait for the rest! I hope they like what I have.
The little brag books I have also have the option of designing your own front and back covers, so I did, and have included those.
Enjoy!
paper credits: template-onehm, paper and elements-holiday sampler kit, shabby princess
paper credits: template-onehm, paper and elements- frosted kit by michelle coleman
paper credits: holly jolly holiday kit by molly decrow
Sunday, December 23, 2007
*December 7*, *December 23*, Front & Back Covers
at
10:27 PM
Labels: daily december
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Darling! They will LOVE having that! Well done!
I totally need to come down and have you show me how to do all of this. I've been scrapbooking the last couple of weeks the old fashioned way, and have been disgruntled to find that I have a compulsive paper buying habit...and consequently have tons of extra stuff I'll never use. Digiscrapping seems like the way to go.
YOU are awesome!! What a great book.
LUCKY KIDS!
Post a Comment