Saturday, February 06, 2010

Roadkill Possom...Opossum?!

Here's my funny for the day:

While checking out at Costco, the cashier and her helper loading my cart up were talking.  The cashier was telling her that ever since she was little, she can't eat fish because when she was young, her older brother would feed her odd things (like squirrel) and tell her it was fish.  (Aren't older brothers great?!)

Then the lady loading the cart started telling us that when she was on her mission, the people there would eat all sorts of weird things, like roadkill possum....I asked her, "Where did you go, West Virginia?"

She looked at me surprised, and answered, "Yes!"

I had to laugh....it pays to know where the hillbillies live. ;)


*photo credit: allfunpix.com

Mmmm, mmmm....good! ;)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Ha Ha! That is so gross:)

Charlotte said...

I learned quickly that West Virginia is the state to pick on in east. Luckily we were living in PA and not WV when I learned. I think every region has such a place (I would name them, but might offend!)

raising4boys said...

Hehe! My sister lived in W. Virginia. I didn't know I should have been teasing her so much ;) Now she is in Georgia.

Hacking it up said...

Awesome! They eat that in Arkansas too...we scoop 'em off the road here and ship 'em there...They are very stupid and slow animals by the way...

Related Posts with Thumbnails