Our kids school is having a 5K/1 mi. Fun Run on Saturday April 25th, at 8AM(sign in 7AM). If you are interested in participating, you can find the information HERE.
Entry Fees are $10 before the race, $15 on race day. If you pre-register before April 10th, you get a t-shirt! :) Bonus! You would also get the added fun of taunting me as I make a fool of myself trying to run a mile. I hope to crack the 30 minute barrier...
Heidi....I hear you laughing. ;)
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
If anyone is interested....
at
8:21 PM
Labels: just for fun, school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm not laughing at ALL!!! I will be busy that morning with my long run or I'd come and join you (blasted long runs...pretty glad that this marathon is early in the season so I can be done with them). I say GO ANDREA!! Kick some butt! At the very least, don't die before you get to the finish line ;).
Plus, I love the logo! What a fun idea. I have no idea what I'd do with a logo for myself but the concept is cool.
Post a Comment