Today was a busy one.....
First, to the orthodontist for the best appointment EVER! Braces are finito, gone, and off! It feels so good to have them off. Like I'm me again. :) I can't help but smile whenever I pass a mirror, just to see the teeth, all straight and naked. :) Eating dinner tonight was fantastic. I could take a nice big bite, and then not worry about all the gak stuck in my braces. I finished in record time, something that hasn't happened in months!
Here's a peek!
I then came home and got to work on the SPRING CLEANING!!!! Today's job to tackle was the Master Closet. It wasn't too bad. Mainly because we had done a major purging about 18 months ago. I went through and purged my stuff again, and a little of Ron's. I couldn't go crazy with his...that's his job! But I did get a large black trash bag full that DI took care of for me this afternoon. A little more organization of shelves, shoes, vacuuming, and throwing away of stuff, and I'm much happier with it.
I'm glad it didn't take me all that long to get that tackled, since as soon as Ron got home, we left for a fun night out for Family Home Evening. Dinner at Five Guys Burgers & Fries (YUM!) and a movie, Monsters vs. Aliens. All in all, a fun night. :)
Monday, April 06, 2009
Spring Cleaning-Day 1
at
9:39 PM
Labels: family fun, movies, Organization
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Isn't that the best feeling ever. I know I have had braces three times.
I am ocd when it comes to organization. I was just thinking about my closet as you were describing the progress you made on your own(jelous.) I have some work to do, but not this week....
Oh my gosh! You are gorgeous! I bet it feels fantastic to have them off.
You look BEAUTIFUL!! Wow those teeth are perfection! :)
WTG on the cleaning out of the MBR closet. You rock.
You look gorgeous!!! I'm sure you're SO glad to have the braces off!!!
Love your teeth! YOu are beautiful I think your girls look just like you. Your title has inspired me to post my work I did yesterday.
Gorgeous! I love the "New You"!
I am not sure how I talked you into marrying me. You are WAY out of my league!
What a great feeling...You look fantastic...you haven't changed a bit!!!Hope we can see each other this summer
Beautiful, beautiful smile!!! Of course, it was great before. Its fantastic...keep on smilin'! Oh, and way to go on the master closet. I'm not going to try tackling that until after woodbadge. AHHHH!
Naked teeth...hee hee. Hadn't exactly thought of them in those terms before, but it's very fitting. You look GREAT!
Naked teeth...hee hee. Hadn't exactly thought of them in those terms before, but it's very fitting. You look GREAT!
Hardly recognized my own little sis... looks maaahvelous!
Congratulations! Love the photo!! And you make me sick for your motivation for spring cleaning. Next week is our spring break. Maybe you can rub on me a little.
Post a Comment