Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just so you know I'm alive.....

....crickets chirping.....

Mighty quiet from where I sit. I have sat at the computer many times recently, and feel only writers block. Not much going on!

I did manage some school shopping at Old Navy's stock up sale. Jared is muy excited about his shorts and pants. I was not excited about the 100% cotton polos that you can't get stains out of so I'll find those somewhere else! And does anyone know why on earth Old Navy doesn't let you mix and match on the two for... stuff? Like I wanted 1 pair of jeans for Jared, and they were 2 for $25....so I matched it up with another uniform item that was also at 2 for $25....but they wouldn't let me do it! grrrrr..... It had to be another pair of jeans. Dumb idea I tell ya.....so I put both things back and they lost out on another $25 bucks from me. Childrens Place lets you mix and match.....I guess I'll go there next time! :)

Fun stuff happening this weekend. For Pioneer Day (one of those Utah holidays) our little city puts on quite a party/Family Festival. Complete with parade, carnival, water cannon (fire truck dousing the kids for 20 minutes), performances, and a fairly good fireworks show....and the best part is the fireworks are almost right over our house! It's the funnest part of the summer! The kids are very excited. They like the parade best because everyone throws candy. They come home as loaded as on Halloween! So check in Sunday for a fun recap of the activities.

And if anything else breaks through my block, I'll share that sooner! ;)

1 comment:

raising4boys said...

So nice to watch the fireworks from your yard!! Happy Pioneer Day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails