My sweet little baby boy turns 5 today. I'm still in shock! It couldn't have been five years ago that we welcomed this little guy into our lives. When I found out I was having a boy, I was a little afraid....I didn't know what to do with a boy, but I could not imagine not having him in my life now. I never knew I could be so in love with "another man"! I'm so excited to watch him grow up, and see what he becomes, as I am with all our kids. And maybe if I get downstairs and find a baby picture of him I'll add it, but that's later.
We love Jared. He is sweet, funny, cuddly, and loving. Oh sure, he has anger management issues, but we are working on that. :) He has a very funny speech impediment....his "S" sounds come out as "F".....makes for an interesting conversation when he talks about "S"ucking his fingers. Yes, he still carries a blanket and sucks his fingers. I think if I took the blanket away, the finger sucking would stop...but I guess deep down I don't want him to grow up so fast, so I let him keep the blank. Although I have put a stop to him hauling it to church. :)
Jared loves to learn new things. He loves to play soccer, and his new found interest is BMX bike racing.....which I will devote an entire post to later!
Jared reminds us frequently that he is bothered that he doesn't have any brothers.....I feel for him...poor kid growing up with all sisters, especially his sisters! ;) We keep reminding him though that when he's older he'll be glad for sisters....since he'll have their cute friends here at his house!
Today will be spent celebrating our boy, although right now he is currently whining excessively because I won't let him have candy for breakfast. This afternoon we will go swimming....heaven help me,to the public pool....and tonight, dinner, presents, and a pinata.
Happy birthday Jared! We love you and hope you have a FABULOUS 5TH!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Jared! I hope he has a fun day today!!! He really is a cutie. I can't believe that he and Micaela are starting Kindergarten soon. Time is just a flyin'.
whoohoo! Happy Birthday Jared! hope he has a great day! he is sure a handsome boy. and it was so fun to see him in person at the park!
Hppy Birthday Jared!!! I am totally interested in the motorbike racing. Lightning keeps on asking if he can do it. I am kind of scared.
No candy for breakfast!! What a mean Mom. J/K :) HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY. I love the pictures you took of him. Way cute!
Last year I saw a boy walking to Kindergarten with a stuffed animal every day (but I'm pretty sure his mom took it back home with her after he carried it). He also takes it to church.
Happy Birthday Jaredo!
Happy Birthday! He's such an adorable little guy!
Post a Comment