Three weeks and three days until school starts again here.....August 18th!
Wow.....I have stuff to do! School supplies to purchase, Jared needs shirts, I need to figure out what Riley needs, and they all need new shoes and backpacks!
I really can't believe summer is almost over. :) :) :) :(
Thursday, July 24, 2008
I just counted it up....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
When you put it that way...I"m starting to panic!!
I am SOOOOOO ready. Don't get me wrong I will miss my kids but I am excited to say hello to a little more sanity!! I only have a couple back packs and a few supplies to purchase.It's so close....
It's definitely a :( for me.
I like to save the shopping for when they are in school. But my girls just want to wear their summer flip flops until it snows. I'm I bad to let them?
My kids would love to wear their flip flops and shorts to school! But that just isn't happening with our dress code! The shorts can be done...well, they are uniform shorts, but shorts nonetheless! The flip flops....that's a no go! Tennis shoes and closed-toed dressier shoes only. Which is a pain to find!
I know - I teased my kids that I was going to make a paper chain (like the ones they make at school to count down to Christmas) so we knew when school started :) They didn't think it was funny
Gotcha beat. Ethan starts school in THREE DAYS!!!! Oh, I'm not excited or anything. Next week's blank calendar squares and the distinct absence of extra people at my house plus him back at school...a very good thing for my sanity.
It's hard to believe summer is almost over. It kind of makes me sad....but we play so hard all summer, I think we're ALL ready for school to come again, bringing with it some structure.
I take my girls out each individually for a day with mom. We go to lunch of thier choice, and go school shopping. This year we're adding a glitter toes pedicure to our day, too. The other two stay with a babysitter. It's a fun day, and they're both looking forward to it.
I am usually counting down the days for school to start too, but summer sure FLEW this year! I think I am going to miss my two older boys during the day (at least for a day or two ;)
sounds like you are on top of it! way to go! i have 11 days and some hours. and really it's not coming soon enough. good luck getting all you need, i got most of the school supplies. and need to sort, and organize the family closet for maximum effectiveness for back to school. have a fun rest of summer!
Post a Comment