Not too good today....and I have yet to touch it!
Yesterday I spent the afternoon finding coordinating clothing for the family picture. We went with dressy; black, fuchsia, and some purple thrown in as well. We'll see how it turns out. The proofs we looked at weren't thrilling....mainly because I did not like the background. I also hope they crop well since there was a bit of extra space on the sides and over our heads....their printed sample pictures they had there were cropped well, so I'm crossing my fingers. That's what I get for doing a fundraiser from a photographer I don't know, I guess?
I'm hoping the temperature goes up a little so I can take the kids somewhere and get some shots of just them. I'm thinking Sundance, since they decorate for the holidays so well, but I also don't want the kids to turn into ice cubes! I've also decided to tackle another little project that starts with photos, but it thankfully doesn't require clothes or backgrounds....
Obviously, since I'm posting, I survived Zumba. Although, I can attest that I am sure I looked a fool! It reminded me of aerobics with much more of a dance flair....and I'm not a dancer! But it was fun, free, and I'll for sure take advantage of it and go back.
Okay....time to post this, go watch Glee on DVR, and get some more progress done on those angel wings.




1 comment:
Great progress! Can't wait to see them finished
Post a Comment