Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Stocking - Day 1 Progress


After a lot of stitching yesterday, I made a pretty good dent in the angel's dress. Kudos to Ron for taking charge and letting me stitch away while he did all the parenting duties. Apparently, he really wants me to finish the stocking.

Watched the BYU/Utah game.....nice punt fest for a while. Then some scoring happened. I honestly don't think I've ever seen a game with so many calls that needed reviewing by the refs....and too bad they still couldn't get one of the calls right after the review. Anyone who cares knows the outcome of the game. I personally was nauseated for a while after.

Not sure what I'll be able to get done on the stocking today. Ron is in bed with a migraine. :(

Other newsworthy and not very rad item of the day was waking up to 8" of snow....and it is snowing again now. Jared is highly upset that I'm not taking them sledding.





3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Looking good so far. I love the snow ... that it isn't by me!

Jason and Abby said...

That stocking will be beautiful! Great job!

Jamie said...

I love the stockings!! I am really impressed that you did all those. Mine are all made in china....
Not envious of that much cold or snow at all this year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails