
I seem to be slowing down, which isn't all that good of a plan. But today was the last day this week I could knock out some Christmas shopping. (Other than some online fun that I'll take care of later.)
Tomorrow Ron has eye surgery, so I will be schlepping back and forth to the hospital, and then making sure he can lay low...so sitting and concentrating on a cross-stitch project isn't going to happen until tomorrow night. I suppose I could work on it while waiting for my patient during surgery and recovery though. :)
So not too exciting of an update tonight.
Oh! How could I forget to mention this? I got to hold the sweetest little tiny of a baby today. Yum! Six days old and the sweetest little girl with a head full of hair. I love that she was blessed to be placed into the cutest family through adoption. Really, her mommy and daddy are such great and deserving parents. Highlight of my day.




No comments:
Post a Comment