Monday, July 06, 2009

Am I the Only One?


Am I the only one that has a purse cram-packed like the above photo when we are taking the family to a movie, or am I just cheap?!

We do buy a bucket o' popcorn there......

We saw Ice Age 3. Cute. Pretty much like the others, with the added feature of 3D. Although we didn't see the 3D version.....but everything was all close up and lots of stuff coming at the screen anyway, which I found irritating. Definitely not Disney, but we enjoyed it. :)

8 comments:

Cali said...

No, you are not the only one. Danny and I usually try to go to movies like that too. Only, we usually do not have juice boxes. Bummer. I have a couple large purses that are perfect for smuggling treats in.
One time a friend and I smuggled in soft pretzel bites, cheese dip, and a soda in our purses.

Mrs. O said...

It was the custom to sneak in cereal, bowls and milk for the midnight dollar movie in college.

Jamie said...

Nope, you are not alone!! My backpack goes in choc full of popcorn drinks and candy. They charge a grip to see a movie these days.

onehm said...

TOTALLY looks like my purse too.
:)

And I took my kids to the drive in to see IA3 and while the kids enjoyed it, I personally HATED IT. WAY too much dialogue... Not enough action.
Maybe my standards were too high for animation, huh??

Jen said...

I do the same thing. I think it's smart to bring your own stuff. I think people who buy food there are ridiculous to spend that much :)

Hacking it up said...

I have a "movie purse". It's huge. I always bring my peanut m&m's of course, and our refill cups , that technically you re only supposed to be able to refill the day you buy it, but Lance says otherwise...

raising4boys said...

I think you are smart!! We haven't been to a movie for a while. I like the juice box idea :)

Amy E. said...

Ha! That's what my bag looks like when I go to church. And I don't even have kids.

Related Posts with Thumbnails