Thursday, June 04, 2009

Homemade Hot Fudge

This is the yummiest, easiest recipe for hot fudge sauce ever, and you probably have the ingredients for it right now!


Homemade Hot Fudge

1 cube butter
1 c. chocolate chips
1 c. evaporated milk
2 c. sifted powdered sugar

Melt ingredients over low heat. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes, stirring continuously. Add 1 t. vanilla. Serve warm over ice cream.

9 comments:

Mrs. O said...

If I were home I would make this and probably eat the whole thing myself. Good thing, for my hips, I'm not home.

Kennedy said...

I will have to try this..Russ would love it! Hot Fudge Sundaes will always remind me of your Dad. Everything we came to Utah to visit we would go to the Dairy Queen. Russ and your Dad would order Hot Fudge Sundaes with xtra hot fudge....Like Father.. Like Son! Those were some good times!!

Kennedy said...

Ok...Russ just reminded me that he would order a blizzard or a Hot fudge sundae..and we would buy a box of Dilly Bars to take home.

Cali said...

Is that the recipe you made on Sunday? That hot fudge was amazing! Thanks for sharing.

andrea said...

Yep Cali, this is the recipe. You can think of this post as all for you. :)

Kennedy- Of COURSE you'd buy the box of Dilly Bars to take home. Dang it, now I want DQ and there isn't one around...

Wendi said...

Oh how I LOVE homemade hot fudge!

Anonymous said...

Hey, can I borrow some vanilla icecream? ;-)

Crazymamaof6 said...

WHOOHOOO! sounds delightful! all i need is some ice cream. thanks for sharing the recipe!

Cali said...

Oh thank you. An all for me post. I love it! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails