Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Laugh of the day!

Thank you to Natalie, for posting some samples of some hilarious Mormon genre cards over on her blog! Go here to see the entire collection, but here are some samples of my faves:




8 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are funn!!!!!I am going to have to get some:) I noticed you commented before I deleted the Poop police part of my post. I guess I thought people wold think it was TMI.

Nurse Heidi said...

Those are totally hilarious!!! Thanks for the laugh. I needed it today.

Kellie said...

I do love those. I may have to make a post out of them as well some day soon. Thanks for sharing the others that Natalie didn't have on her blog. They are so funny!!

raising4boys said...

Thanks for the laugh. I think the cheerios one is my favorite!

Hacking it up said...

I saw those on her blog!!! They're hilarious!!! I need to share them with everyone too!!!

My favorite one was "You're so talented....will you do it for me for free?"...happens to me all the time. :)

bradi said...

Don't you have 36 kids? Or was that my other cousin? I'm so confused!!!

Lisa said...

These are hilarious. Where do you get them?

andrea said...

They are funny aren't they?! :)

The link is in the post, but here's the addy:

www.lineuponlinecards.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails