Here's a good thing that came out of today's photo session....I caught this cute shot! This was after running a couple of actions on it(PW Vintage & a simple vignette frame). I ordered one for each of the little's bedrooms, because I've been meaning for the longest time to get a picture of the temple in their rooms. Now I've got it!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
I Love To See The Temple...
at
1:44 AM
Labels: photography, the kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
darling shot! and love the actions on it!
how cute. :)
BTW you are right--it feels more real now that we know that we are having a girl. Plus this was the first appointment Corey got to go to--so for him it was even more amazing because he hadn't heard the heartbeat or anything. :)
This shot turned out great!
I've got to get one w/ my little girl!
I am so grateful my piano teacher does not make my little man play for anyone yet!! She looked beautiful doing it. I LOVE the photo!!! What a great idea to have your kids in it.
Looks great!! Way cute with them looking up at the temple :)
Cute pic!! You got skills!
Post a Comment