Thursday, March 27, 2008

You must make this! It's heavenly!

I am a devoted reader of The Pioneer Woman, and have also tried a number of her recipes from her cooking blog as well...have yet to be disappointed! But this beauty...oh my! I've been craving it since I first saw it, and finally threw it together last night. My, oh my, it was delish! I did go a bit lighter on the cilantro than what she put in, since I don't like feeling overwhelmed by cilantro, and it turned out great! Ellie ate up two bowl of the noodles and veggies...the other kids weren't so sure of it, but they missed out!

So here's the link, and a little peek:

*photo taken by Ree the Pioneer Woman and borrowed by me! Hope she doesn't throw me in jail!

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

LOOKS GOOD! her blog is fabulous! and the cooking one is so cool.

oh we totally agree with not going back and peeking or going in and hanging out it just prolongs the horror, and the kids never get over it. lance was in for 4 years and advocates the drop and run system. no staying, no coming back to check. and no peeking. so with them wanting us to stay it's making our kids worse for longer.
kids know how long they have to cry until mom comes to get them, if it's a 30 minute limit, they can totally cry for 31. like pavlovs dogs. k i'm dying to know who is in your ward. email me.

Kellie said...

I've been wanting to try this too. I think I will next week. I too love her blog!

bradi said...

This looks yummy! I'm definitely trying this one out. Thanks!

Hacking it up said...

looks yum! I need to look at her blog...I keep hearing about it...guess I'll pop over there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails