Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Paddy's Day!




Your Leprechaun Name Is:



Twitchy O'Taters




Thanks to Crazymama for above link!

I messed up....somehow my swiss cheese brain thought that St. Patrick's Day was Tuesday....I realized yesterday that it wasn't! But, dang it! I hadn't gotten my ingredients for my meal...that needs to cook all day in the crockpot. So, on the menu for tonight are the very Irish taco salads. We'll have traditional Irish tomorrow with corn beef, cabbage, and Irish soda bread. I did buy green salsa to go on the taco salads, and I'll make the kids some green jello with pears! Oh, and mint brownies from the bakery. I was going to make them myself, but also forgot that I have Riley's "Student Plan" meeting this afternoon to pick her classes for next year. Good grief! I even have a calendar, but things are falling through the cracks....errr, swiss cheese holes in my brain!

Much to do this week.....I'm feeling a serious urge to clean and organize! Must be spring! That and I have a lot of unfinished projects that I'm gonna force myself to finish. You'll know if I do it, because I'll post results here!

Last, hooray for my Aunt Carol! She is breaking out of the hospital as we speak...she didn't get a quick same-day gall bladder removal...she had to stay so they could make sure they could thin her blood up again....she's still not where she should be, but getting closer....but the boredom is killing her, so they are letting her go.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun that you plan a St Patty's Day feast!

Hacking it up said...

Sounds like you do quite the Irish spread!..We just had green eggs and Ham (per Conor's request), pistachio salad, and green milk...I suck...but then again, I'm not Irish, so what do I care?...
Glad to hear your aunt is on her way up and out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails