
Okay, be prepared for picture overload.....I narrowed my favs down to a few, but there are still alot! We found Nicole's dress the week of her baptism, and I planned to take her out thinking it was going to be a bit warmer that day....then the weather changed and we had an arctic blast blow in! Think 20's with wind....and here's my poor girl in a short sleeved dress. :( We tried to do some pictures around the temple, but she was so cold she couldn't smile and her nose turned pink immediately! So we headed into the American Fork amphitheater which created a nice wind break and were able to get some good pictures there, thank goodness!



Her baptism day dawned cold, cold, and a tiny bit snowy. It was a beautiful day with family surrounding us to congratulate Nicole on her decision. I cried through my talk, Ron baptized and confirmed Nicole, and we headed home for a nice lunch with family. I am so blessed to be the mother of these children, and to be entrusted with their care and teaching upon this earth. I am also so thankful for my good husband, and that he is worthy to use the priesthood that he has been blessed with. It was a good day. A very good day. :)

Monday, December 14, 2009
Nicole's Baptism Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
What an exciting day!! She is beautiful and so is that dress! You should be a proud mama!
I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card! :)
So beautiful! Nicole AND your family!
Congratulations Nicole!! Love those beautiful photos:)
Congrats to Nicole!! What beautiful pictures!!! looks like you had a great day!
Great pictures! I'm so glad you posted this. Even though I have already had one baptized, I forgot about things like, the talks. I think I better call the primary tomorrow. I think it's Christmas that is clouding my mind.
Great memories for Nicole!!
So glad we could be apart of the day. She looked beautiful in her dress. Love the pictures, you did a great job. You guys are a beautiful family. Love you guys. p.s. I'll let you know for sure about the party, as soon as I talk to Chris:)
You got some GREAT shots!!! Totally jealous of your D90 :). Maybe by my birthday I can talk Alan into an upgrade...he thinks my camera stuff is a bottomless pit, and he's right. Pretty sure photoshop is gonna be under my tree on Christmas morning.
I especially love the photo of Riley and Ron on the post below this one - that's priceless.
Yay for Baptism days!
Oh, she is such a beautiful young lady:)
BEAUTIFUL photos! She looks gorgeous in all of them.
Congrats to Nicole!
--Terrace Crawford
www.terracecrawford.com
www.twitter.com/terracecrawford
Post a Comment