We woke up this morning to this:
Wow! What do they say about "red sky in the morning" though.....I hope we aren't in for rain tonight! ;)
Princess Nicole on her way to the royal school:

Officer Jared gave out a few tickets and beat up a few criminals with his billy club....
he's a tough guy!
he's a tough guy!

Pictures of Princess Ellie coming....I've got to fix her hair before we head to the school Halloween parade!

**Edited** Here is princess Ellie.....I tried to get her to be a witch....nope! She HAD to be a princess, and she and Nicole chose the same dress, so we have twinner princesses at our house...and a cop...and a teenager running around in a scarf and neon pink WordPerfect hat and calling that her costume(?)!
For a look at Riley this morning, go here and scroll down about a page...this was before the hat...




4 comments:
I TOTALLY tried to get that same picture. If I'd had an extra 10 minutes, I would have driven up the hill to get one without all the telephone lines and roofs in the way. It was an awesome way to start the day!
OH Aren't they the cutest???
LOVING the fall leaves and the perspective in Ellie's pic!!
;) Happy Halloween!
super cute costumes! love the princesses and the cop! and sullen teenager looks fab on her.
Haapy Halloween Looks like you had a great time:)
Post a Comment