Wednesday, October 15, 2008

a little vay-cay.....

Not that I've been all that great about staying up to date, or posting regularly....but we're off to Wyoming for a little "fall break 4wheeling and fun" (say that 5 times fast...) adventure with some friends. Four families: 8 adults, and 16 children... :)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Have a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I love reading your blog! You're so funny and witty and your family does such fun things. I heard your Mom is moving from Orem....is she moving closer to you? I had my Mom here for about 9 days and now that she's gone, I miss her so much! Tell your Mom hello for me :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, 8 adults and 16 kids...thats makes it sound way too even. Thats only 2 to 1 odds, how come I had to take care of 6?

andrea said...

Tami- She's moving closer to her sisters. I've asked her countless times to move closer to me, but I guess I know where I rate...I'll tell her you said "hi"!

Steph- I like the odds we have just fine.....let's make them better....you take my 14 year old too. Sorry though, she doesn't babysit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails