Monday, September 08, 2008

All I want to know is...


...who has been eating my chocolate?!

I have been busy.....making cards, wrangling children, school pictures, hoarding chocolate, reading other blogs....family history type stuff.....not really doing anything about it other than plans, but that's a start, right?!

I've been in a writing funk and more of an information gathering mode as of late. Oh, and that guilt imposed by dirty bathrooms and floors has been filling my mind instead of anything blog-worthy!

More fun coming when I get my ducks in a row. :)

ps....I didn't take that blurry picture....I stole it from google images....that was easier than pulling my bags of chocolate out of hiding, pulling the camera out, transferring images, and trying to not let the kids see the chocolate or their hiding place in all of that chaos. Whew!

**Roseola update: at day 3, all the "coco pops" went away, and Ellie is Ellie again!

3 comments:

raising4boys said...

I think a trip to the store is in order, and a little detective work. Chocolate is VERY essential. Especially since you have been so busy.

Hacking it up said...

It's not me....I've got my own chocolate stashed...

glad Ellie's doing better!

Taina said...

IT WAS ME!!- I ate your chocolate and I am not sorry. You can throw the book at me!! I ate it while I was finally dumping some of the 500 emails on my account! It's amazing what you can find when you're sifting through that many emails!?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails