Since you can only go to Disneyland so many times in one week.... ;)
We did spend one day seeing some other sights!
Balboa Island and the beach, and San Juan Capistrano. No swallows there, they had returned to Argentina for the winter, but the flowers and buildings were beautiful. We were even able to gt the kids interested in a bit of the history. Ron had fun taking pictures at Capistrano, and the shots would have really turned out fabulous if we had a "real" camera!
Here you go!
Isn't Riley just a sweetie with the rabbit ears on Jared?!
Jared didn't wait for us to change him into a swimsuit...he ran straight for the water, not realizing that the waves will come up, knock you down, and drench you head to toe. So he played in his clothes and changed into his dry swimsuit for the rest of the days activities!
The Mission at San Juan Capistrano...told you it was pretty!
When did I start looking so OLD?! ugh....I should delete that picture, but I had to prove Ron did go on vacation with us!
Hopefully all these pictures didn't cause this response in you:
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Other California Fun....
at
3:52 PM
Labels: vacation fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
wow that is fancy! and all the pics are great! and you don't look old at all! nice shot of the two of you! way fun to go do all that fun stuff and the Disney parks! great vacation!
Your pictures are great! Looks like everyone had a great time. I always feel a sense of accomplishment if I can plan enough activities to knock the kids out in the car. Way to go!
Post a Comment