Thursday, November 12, 2009

Is this guy in my house?!

I love the comic strip Baby Blues....almost as much as Calvin & Hobbes. I find so many of these strips that, I swear, I think I have a hidden camera in my house that this guy is getting his material from. This one is especially fitting since we've just visited our dentist, and since then, Jared has become a tad bit obsessive about flossing.

5 comments:

Jen said...

We must have a hidden camera here too because Katelyn did the exact thing on Monday:)

Hacking it up said...

ha ha!! Love it!!

raising4boys said...

Too cute! Wish that happened here though, I'm a bad mom when it comes to flossing :P

RAQ said...

I agree these have a close resemblance to our life! Fun to check out your blog, it's been awhile! Glad that Ron is doing better and I loved Bobby's dance!

bradi said...

Our kids are also super flossers. I'm thinking about hiding the floss!

Related Posts with Thumbnails