Sunday, August 09, 2009

Thank You John Hughes

Mr. Hughes,

Thank you for making some of the best , and funniest movies to grow up watching, and continue enjoying! Bless you for the soundtracks....not only classic 80's music, but I think I could use a couple as the soundtracks of my teenage years. Thank goodness that through the magic of technology, we will have these to enjoy for years to come...

Obviously, my very favorite film of his was "Pretty In Pink"....oh my....I even changed my name to Andie for a while when that film came out!




And last but not least, my other fav, "Some Kind of Wonderful". Best kissing scene just about ever in this one.....

6 comments:

Mrs. O said...

That was some kiss!

brooke said...

Some Kind of Wonderful was definitely my favorite!! That kiss is hard to top! Lots of good movies and memories from the 80's!

raising4boys said...

Great movies! We love Some Kind of Wonderful also. I've been told I look like Mary Stuart Masterson.

Pyatt said...

The 80's were great! It was SO good to see you...you just need to get down to San Diego now so we can hang out at the beach and really catch up!! Take care! email me your number and address! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, the goodies!

Hacking it up said...

good times...good times....I've got to find those movies and watch them again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails