
I don't enjoy Spring in Utah. It's a big tease for about two months. Mean I tell you! I will be enjoying my few warm days, you can be sure. I just won't be putting the snow blower or coats away yet. And I'll try to avoid thinking of my family and friends in Arizona whose kids are playing on slip 'n' slides..... ;)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Tease, tease, tease....
at
12:14 PM
Labels: just for fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
All I can say is we better not get gipped out of a warm weekend!
Seriously, did you have to rain on my parade? My windows are all open!
..or you could come to San Diego for awhile!:) We're headed to Legoland after naps!!!:) Sunshine and all!
Sorry to be enjoying our warmer weather right now...at least you can laugh at us all summer long, right??
:)
I really hope you are wrong--I was going to give away Gwen's coat!
Oh I have to agree with you. We better get all our work done on Saturday I guess!
Ha Ha! That pretty funny actually how it totally drops.
I go into a steaming hot car this evening (hows that for Spring weather?)
Did not mean to be a tease:) Gotta be outside before it's so hot we can fry our breakfast on the sidewalk.Hope it warms up soon!!
Post a Comment