Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jared's Christmas Concert


The Kindergarten classes at our school put on a cute Christmas concert tonight. They did a great job! Of course, I am biased, but just a tad. The video is small, and not great quality, but you get the idea. In case you are wondering where Jared is, he's "Dasher" (He was very excited for his part, and jumped up a little bit early!)

6 comments:

Shanan and Danica said...

hehe how cute. So glad you are back. :)

Jamie said...

TOO fun and cute. I just love watching little kids perform:)

Jen said...

There's nothing better than kids concerts- They think it's the most important event of their lives at that moment. So Cute!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Way to go Dasher!!!

Jason and Abby said...

That is adorable! He makes an awesome Dasher. I can't wait to have kids...well...maybe I can. :-)

raising4boys said...

That was sooo cute!! He was so excited for his part :)

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails