
Three years....wow! Since it felt like it was just a year ago that we welcomed this sweet little girl into our home, I am really having a hard time putting my brain around the idea that Ellie is turning three years old today! I no longer have a baby as my youngest, but a little girl. Although I am pretty sure I'll keep carrying her around like she's a baby, and thinking she needs to be rocked to sleep, etc.....Poor thing, I hope I come to terms with no more babies before she goes to kindergarten! :)
Ellie is such a little sweetheart in our family, although the controlling and in charge personality is emerging....they learn by example you know, and since she is surrounded by strong personalities, she is not going to grow up to be a pushover! Ellie has a very advanced vocabulary, and she pronounces her words well. It is hilarious to hear her say kaleidoscope, "that is wonderful", "oh, it's beautiful", and use them correctly!





14 comments:
OH MY! She is so beautiful!
What a cutie!!
Happy Birthday Ellie!!
She's so cute! Happy Birthday to Ellie
Ooooh she is precious! Happy Birthday to Ellie! And congrats on raising such a lovely angel
What a little Princess. Happy Birthday Ellie!
What a princess!! I love her baby picture. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!!
ahh she is beautiful. Happy Birthday Ellie
Oh my word. She's so GROWN UP! Sigh. Where does the time go?
Oh my word. She's so GROWN UP! Sigh. Where does the time go?
Happy Birthday Ellie. She is so cute!! A princess in her own right. Adorable pics.
I think she would make Mr Disney a wonderful princess.
Jan
Oh, Happy Birthday Ellie!
She's a beautiful little princess and she looks just like HER MOM! Three is a fun age--Flannie hit her awesomeness at three!
ellie is DARLING! hope she had a delightful birthday.
shopping, with kids sucks. i don't do that ever. i'm talking alone. but thanks for commenting.
Happy belated birthday Miss Ellie! You are such a sweet princess!
Post a Comment