Monday, August 20, 2007

What I've been doing for the last week....

What has been keeping me from blogging for the past week since being home from Colorado? Well, 1st, I'm sorta dependent upon my much more technologically savvy husband to help download the pics from his laptop to mine, and then needed his help in trying to figure out Photoshop, and 2nd....I had 2 kiddo's starting school this week, and still needed to get the uniforms purchased! Ugh! Not my favorite thing....some of these uniform companies make some cheap and ill fitting clothing....but I think they are now just about set:


In case anyone is wondering why poor Riley's pile o' clothes is smaller, we do have things left from last year, so we were just augmenting her wardrobe a bit, whereas Nicole needed it all. We did add some more shoes to this plethora of school clothes, oh and Nicole has no red in her pile because only the Jr. High kids get to add red into their uniform-fest.

Riley started back today, and seemed to be happy to be back with friends, but certainly NOT excited about the school work part. No picture of Riley's 1st day....she wasn't into that....maybe I can sneak one of her on Thursday when Nicole starts!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails