
We had the fun opportunity to visit Disneyworld at the end of January. Ron, Riley, and I had been before, but it was the 3 littles first time. They loved it! Disneyworld is HUGE! I think I heard once that the park portion of Disneyland could fit in the parking lot of the Magic Kingdom at Disneyworld. Crazy! Even getting to the Magic Kingdom is an adventure, as you have to take either a monorail (which Jared called the "mono-roy") or a ferry boat to get to the actual entrance. We got a 5 day park hopper pass, and spent 1 1/2 days at the Magic Kingdom.

The weather was wonderful when we got to Florida. Got a little rainy and cold in the middle of the week(one evening/morning of rain), but then warmed up again the next afternoon. Anything was enjoyable knowing that we left snow and 30 degree temperatures at home.
We went at a great time of year, as the waits in lines were very short...Saturday was busier, but not bad. The kids went on nearly everything they could go on, although Jared wasn't interested in trying Space Mountain. Poor Ellie was even tall enough for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Splash Mountain, so she was unknowingly taken on those rides.....once was enough, she decided those weren't her favorites! Maybe next time she'll decide to be a daredevil like her sisters!
Ellie was the FUNNIEST when it came to meeting the princesses. Ellie loves princesses and seemed excited, but I'm sure she didn't know what to expect. When we walked in and she saw them, she was so starstruck and overwhelmed! She would go over to them, clutch their hands, but not look them in the face or talk to them. She wouldn't even smile for the pictures. But she did hold her dress out like a little princess herself with her empty hand. After visiting with them, Ellie asked if she could "go home now?" I guess it was the highlight of her trip and she was now complete!





6 comments:
OH SO FUN!!!! 5 1/2 days my kids would think we had moved there.
it looks like a blast!! Glad you finally decided to tell us all about it...hehe
Now that's what I call a vacation!
Way to go Mom & Dad:)
Glad you guys had fun! I really do think it's the happiest place on earth. I wanna go back!
FUN!
It looks like a blast!!
How FUN!! I really want to go to Disneyland. My husband talked about surprising the kids last October but then we didn't do it. Then he mentioned that kids go FREE for their birthday and my 4 year old's birthday is in April. I'm going to hold him to it this time. It's my incentive to get the taxes done :) Such a magical place.
Post a Comment